Andrew (Andy) Meyer is a Minneapolis – St. Paul marketing communications professional with 20 years of experience in corporate, agency and freelance marketing roles. From the start, he gravitated toward — and eventually began to lead — online strategies and tactics. His industry experience includes healthcare, construction, manufacturing, automotive services, financial services, hospitality, outdoor recreation, education, and more.
“I have been on the client and vendor side of the table; as such, I understand the importance of a good match for single projects and ongoing work alike.”
- Bachelor’s Degree, Mass Communications (Public Relations emphasis) from Minnesota State University – Moorhead
- Previously certified as a Nationally Registered Paramedic from Fargo-Moorhead Ambulance Paramedic School
- Mayo Clinic Social Media Residency
- ASPE ROI Social Media Bootcamp
- Ongoing elective education through organizations such as the Minnesota Health Strategy and Communications Network, Brooklyn Center Business Association and WordCamp Minneapolis
Honors, Leadership, and Biography
- Board member and Marketing Chair, Brooklyn Center Business Association (BCBA)
- Served board terms as Secretary, Webmaster and President for the Minnesota Health Strategy & Communications Network
- Attained the rank of Eagle Scout at Troop 300 in Madison, Minn.
Andy’s personal pursuits have included volunteering for the Robbinsdale Cooper High School boosters (swim & dive and football teams and performing arts), and Brooklyn Center Crime Prevention neighborhood watch. He’s grateful for family time with wife, Carolyn and sons, Taylor and Blake. He also enjoys DIY projects, home improvement, geocaching, photography, music, fishing and camping.
“Thank you for considering me as a marketing partner!”