Howdy. I’m Andrew (Andy) Meyer, a Minneapolis – St. Paul marketing communications professional with 20 years of experience in corporate, agency and freelance marketing roles. From the start, I gravitated toward — and eventually began to lead — online strategies and tactics. My industry experience includes healthcare, construction, manufacturing, automotive services, financial services, hospitality, outdoor recreation, education, and more.
I have been on the client and vendor side of the table; as such, I understand the importance of a good match for single projects and ongoing work alike.
It’s important to know that I acknowledge what is in my wheelhouse and what is not. That’s why I partner with qualified experts in areas such as:
- Graphic design
- Photography and videography
- Traditional media relations
- Complex research, including focus groups and website user experience testing
It’s OK if you’re just kicking tires for now. Our first 60 minutes are free, so if you’d like to start a discussion, give me a shout. Call or text 763-370-1390 or send an email.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Mass Communications (Public Relations emphasis) from Minnesota State University – Moorhead
- Formerly certified as a Nationally Registered Paramedic from Fargo-Moorhead Ambulance Paramedic School
- Mayo Clinic Social Media Residency
- ASPE ROI Social Media Bootcamp
- Ongoing elective education through organizations such as the Minnesota Health Strategy and Communications Network, Brooklyn Center Business Association and WordCamp Minneapolis
Honors and Leadership
- Board member and Marketing Chair, Brooklyn Center Business Association (BCBA)
- Served board terms as Secretary, Webmaster and President for the Minnesota Health Strategy & Communications Network
- Attained the rank of Eagle Scout at Troop 300 in Madison, Minn.
Outside of my professional life, my volunteer pursuits have included volunteering for the Cooper High School Boys Swim & Dive Team, Brooklyn Center Neighborhood Watch, and Troop 141 Cub Scout Den Leader. My personal interests include family time with my wife, Carolyn and sons, Taylor and Blake. I enjoy DIY projects, home improvement, geocaching, photography, music, fishing and camping.
Thank you for considering me as your digital marketing partner!