Social Media, Content Sourcing, Writing, Consulting, and Community Management
Online social networks have revolutionized the practices of marketing and public relations, and will continue to do so in years to come. The platforms may change, but the movement is here to stay.
I led North Memorial Health’s foray into social media in early 2009; at that time, the organization was one of just a few Twin Cities health systems to have a social presence and one of the only health systems in Minnesota to use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube simultaneously (the other was the Mayo Clinic).*
Today, social media adoption by organizations is widespread. Indeed, some depend on social media for successful operations and marketing communications alike. Others have a social presence but may benefit from guidance on how to expand their following or improve engagement. Still others may wish to focus on listening across social channels, monitoring chatter about their brand, competitors, or markets they wish to enter.
Social media services I offer include:
- Social media account setup
- Hands-on posting and community management
- Social media advertising
- Social media monitoring, measurement and reporting
- Content development planning and consulting
- Social media training
- Development of social media policies and content moderation guidelines
Want to Learn More?
Our first 60-minute conversation is free. Call 763-370-1390 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* According to the Hospital Social Networking List, founded by Ed Bennett and now maintained by the Mayo Clinic Social Media Health Network.