Andrew (Andy) Meyer
I am a Minneapolis – St. Paul marketing communications professional with more than 15 years of experience in corporate, agency and freelance marketing roles. From the start, I gravitated toward — and eventually began to lead — online strategies and tactics. My digital marketing experience is easy to summarize: websites, local search, SEO, social media, and email marketing. More specifically, however, that work includes research, planning, coding, writing, project management, testing, community management, and reporting.
In particular, I enjoy bridging marketing and I.T. experts to connect, align and do great things together. When a client’s technology and marketing resources are limited or nonexistent, I welcome the opportunity to offer online solutions that are effective and within reach. My industry experience includes healthcare, construction, manufacturing, financial services, hospitality and education.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Mass Communications (Public Relations emphasis) from Minnesota State University – Moorhead
- Formerly certified as a Nationally Registered Paramedic from Fargo-Moorhead Ambulance Paramedic School
- Mayo Clinic Social Media Residency
- ASPE ROI Social Media Bootcamp
- Ongoing elective education through organizations such as the Minnesota Health Strategy and Communications Network and WordCamp Minneapolis
Honors and Leadership
- Served terms as Secretary, Webmaster and President for the Minnesota Health Strategy & Communications Network
- Attained the rank of Eagle Scout at Troop 300 in Madison, Minn.
Outside of my professional life, my volunteer pursuits have included Brooklyn Center Neighborhood Watch, and Cub Scout Leader for Troop 141 in Robbinsdale. My personal interests include family time with my wife, Carolyn and sons, Taylor and Blake. I enjoy DIY projects, home improvement, geocaching, photography, music, fishing and camping.
Thank you for considering me as your digital marketing partner!